slashrecs

Monday, April 24, 2006

STARGATE SG-1- JACK/DANIEL

So I'm looking for a picture to add to the top of this page and I blingo Slash Fiction and I got 80,000 pictures of Jack and Daniel. Not that I'm complaining because it's Jack and Daniel. I just didn't realize they were so popular. At least NOW I have more than one site to pull stories off of considering I believe I put the only good ones below. I just needed to share that with no one since I don't think anyone actually comes here.

Image hostting by photobucketPrivate Dancer
Written By: Lady Grey
Rating: NC-17
You have to seriously look past the picture at the top of the page because it's probably the freakiest thing I've ever seen. Disturbing and almost made me NOT read the story. Having said that I did enjoy the story. Jack watches Daniel dance and realizes a few things.


Image hostting by photobucketRule Number 21
Written By: Tazzie
Rating: NC-17
Sex in storerooms...STRICTLY forbidden. Especially I'd assume big happy gay sex.


Image hostting by photobucketJourney's End
Written By: Devra
Rating: NC-17
I've been reading a lot of really smutty SG-1 haven't I? Ah well. Daniel injured. Daniel angsty. Jack make better.


Image hostting by photobucketThe Long Kiss Goodnight
Written By: Clarity
Rating: NC-17
Daniel injured. Daniel no think Jack like him anymore. Jack make better. Wait didn't I just write that? Oh yes. Well this time it's not as simple as just a flesh wound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home