slashrecs

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

DRACO/HARRY

**Some stories are password protected. And someday I'll take the time to mark the ones that are. As it is the best one on this page is not. As always stories open in a new window.

Commencement
Written by:Aja
Rating:NC-17
On the eve of graduation at Hogwarts, a drunken encounter leads to run-ins with Filch, unexpected bonding, and perhaps much more. Lovely.



The Hunger
Written by:Firestorm17
Rating:NC-17
PWP, Humour. Draco doesn’t have to be drunk to sleep with Harry Potter, but it certainly helps.


Left My Heart
Written By: Emma Grant
Rating: NC-17
Harry has to travel to the US to find Draco after he's gone missing. Not as cheesy as my crappy summary insisits. Seriously. I didn't like the pairing until I read this. After this I may have to say this is my favorite pairing. Beautifully written. Go. Read. NOW.

Billet-Doux
Written By: Halrloprillalar
Rating: PG
Short but funny. Poor Draco

Lost & Found
Written by: Shaggy
Rating:NC-17
Harry starts losing things. He finds more than he bargained for.


Transfigurations
Written by: Resonant
Rating:NC-17
Harry comes back to England to help re-open Hogwarts. I read a few of this authors other stories centered around Snape/Harry so I decided to take a chance with this one. I'm glad I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home